- All Superinterfaces:
- IComponent, java.io.Serializable
- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
- BaseTransactionalSpout, OpaquePartitionedTransactionalSpoutExecutor, PartitionedTransactionalSpoutExecutor
public interface ITransactionalSpout<T>
- extends IComponent
ITransactionalSpout.Coordinator<T> getCoordinator(java.util.Map conf,
- The coordinator for a TransactionalSpout runs in a single thread and indicates when batches
of tuples should be emitted and when transactions should commit. The Coordinator that you provide
in a TransactionalSpout provides metadata for each transaction so that the transactions can be replayed.
ITransactionalSpout.Emitter<T> getEmitter(java.util.Map conf,
- The emitter for a TransactionalSpout runs as many tasks across the cluster. Emitters are responsible for
emitting batches of tuples for a transaction and must ensure that the same batch of tuples is always
emitted for the same transaction id.